A Few Days Too Early

    This dress and these shoes are some of the spoils from last week's trip to Seattle; both were purchased at a shop called Pretty Parlor, which sells both vintage and new items. The dress is from a Seattle designer; the shoes are used but might as well be new, so light is the wear on them. Lately I've tried to steer clear of buying any more peep toe shoes because I often find myself thinking that they'd be perfectly comfortable if it weren't for the fact that my toes were squashed through the holes at the ends, but this pair is a delight to wear and has no such toe-mangling quality. I also love the fact that they look very 1940's despite being modern.

    You might recognize the skirt from the outfit I posted yesterday. In this outfit I used it to add a little length to the hem of the dress, and to introduce a pattern mix. Since the dress isn't flared at the bottom, it causes the A-line skirt to bunch up and create a cute ruffle. It occurred to me later that I was just a few days too early in wearing this outfit, as it would make a great ensemble for the 4th of July.

    Dress: Suzabelle
    Belt: F21
    Skirt: Target
    Shoes: Faryl Robin

Post Title

A Few Days Too Early


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/07/few-days-too-early.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List