Star Spangled Banner

    I haven't worn this little jacket in ages because a button fell off long ago and I was too lazy to sew it back on. Today I finally got around to it and what do you know, it only took me about 2 minutes to complete the task.

    I like the nautical theme going on here with the stripes and the red, white and blue. In order to keep me from looking like a walking Star Spangled Banner though, I mixed up the colors a little with these rust colored tights, which just arrived yesterday from Sock Dreams. They're a super soft, stretchy cotton blend, and they feel great. I think they'll be light and breathable enough to wear on chillier days during the summer, which we get a lot of in San Francisco. The tights come in a lot of different colors, so I'm sure I'll be ordering more. At $24, I'd consider these to be a really good deal for quality tights.

    Hat: Not sure, but probably San Diego Hat Co.
    Jacket: Crystal Candy
    Shirt: H&M
    Skirt: Old Navy
    Tights: E.G. Smith
    Shoes: Born
    .

Post Title

Star Spangled Banner


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/star-spangled-banner.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List