Corset Top

    I hope all my friends in the US had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. If you'd like to see a little of what I was up to, take a peek in the Etsy shop. Some more of Mark's amazing creations will be posted soon; he's been very busy as well, and has crafted some real masterpieces.

    I originally bought this top specifically to wear underneath my Dark Garden corset, but since I have yet to wear the corset (which I don't even have a good excuse for), the top has hung in the closet unworn as well. It wasn't until I pulled it out to use for modeling some of Mark's belts for the shop that I was inspired to wear it to work. Putting it over this ecru dress seemed like a perfect way to downplay all the lace and make it more office-appropriate. The skirt added just the right amount of length to the hemline, while I offset all the girlieness of the lace and pink by adding plenty of skulls.

    Top: Dark Garden
    Dress: Lady Language
    Skull scarf: Duke et Duchess
    Belt: Audra Jean
    Skirt: Lemon Twist
    Socks: Sock Dreams
    Boots: Bata
    Skull bracelet: Betsy Johnson

Post Title

Corset Top


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/07/corset-top.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List