Elfin

    I always feel very elfin when I wear this dress, but never more so than when I put it on with these little boots. The flippy hairstyle accentuated the effect, I think.

    The boots were purchased a couple of weeks ago after a several-months' quest for Cydwoq boots. After I bought my gold flats, I knew I wanted a more enclosed style, but I really wanted to wait until just the right pair came along. I'd looked at several styles online but wanted to see them in person and maybe try on a few pairs. As luck would have it, a recent Girls' Night Out found me standing in front of Bulo shoe store with 15 minutes to spare before I was due to meet my friend Laura. The newest arrivals had just come in that week, and these boots immediately called out to me. They look black in these photos but are in fact a rich purple that is more intense around the edges of the seams. They look great with both skirts and pants, and will be just perfect for traveling.

    Interestingly, my other pair of Cydwoqs made their debut on the blog when paired with this very same dress. It could be coincidence, or perhaps it's a little bit of elfin magic.

    Shirt: H&M
    Dress: vintage
    Scarf: local import store
    Belt: Audra Jean
    Tights: Foot Traffic
    Shoes: Cydwoq

Post Title

Elfin


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/07/elfin.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List