Lest I Forget

    Here's that long skirt worn as a dress that I talked about the other day; I was inspired to wear it after I wrote that post. It looks absolutely terrible on me as a skirt, but I love it this way; the fullness at the bottom looks great with a fitted top half. The vest brought in the loose-fitting top portion of the skirt (otherwise it would look like a big tent on me), and the belt kept the skirt from slipping down during the day. I strengthened the blue/black combination by adding the black necklace, hat, and shoes.

    Reader Becca pointed me to this wonderful necklace from Etsy seller Untamed Menagerie. It's made of black, precision-cut acrylic and couldn't be more perfectly suited to my style. I think between this necklace and my newest tattoo, I'm not going to be forgetting my own mortality any time soon.

    Vest: Guess
    Skirt: Ralph Lauren
    Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
    Shoes: Sofft



Post Title

Lest I Forget


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/07/lest-i-forget.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List