Making it Count



    I didn't do a TON of shopping while I was in Paris, but I made the shopping I did do really count. This gorgeous leather vest was an instant must-have; I first spotted it in a shop window the first night I got into town, and although the store was closed at the time, I knew I'd eventually make my way over there when it was open. As it turned out, I came across a second store location early into my first shopping day, and I didn't waste any time making this beauty mine. 

    One of the things I love about shopping in Paris is the attentiveness of the salespeople. When I tried this vest on I zipped it all the way up and tied the belt in the center, but the lady who was helping me showed me how to leave the zipper down partway and adjust the alignment of the belt just so. Thank you for increasing my chic factor, Parisian sales lady!

    The ring and bracelet are also from my weekend in Paris, and I've already worn both of them several times. It's a good thing  there will be more trips to France in my near future, because I'm regretting not bringing back more items from the wonderful shop where I found them (they have some items available online, but it's not nearly as fun as bringing something home from a shop in Paris, right?). Before work sends me back to France I'll be saving my pennies for one of their amazing chunky necklaces.

    Dress: Desigual
    Vest: Cotélac
    Skirt, tights: Noa Noa
    Boots: All Black
    Jewelry: Metal Pointu's

Post Title

Making it Count


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2012/01/making-it-count.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List