Special

    Today is an exciting day for several reasons. The first is that I have some VERY special guests arriving in town today, who I sincerely hope will agree to make an appearance on my blog. Stayed tuned for more on that front.

    The next item is that today is April 1, which means I'll soon be kicking off my first ever Fashion For Nerds contest! You may remember that last month I alluded to it when I did my Inspired by Interiors post; well, now it's time to kick off the contest for real. I'll follow up with the details later this evening, so be sure to check back!

    Lastly, I wanted to show off the new pendant I received from the nice folks at Ice.com. When I first received their offer of a piece of jewelry, I wondered if I'd be able to find something that has that unique, somewhat quirky style that I'm drawn to. I really wanted to make sure that if I accepted something for free, it would be something that I'd actually spend my own money on. Well, I did find something that fit the bill perfectly, this sterling silver and tiger eye pendant. It arrived beautifully packaged and is actually even prettier in person than it is in the website's photo. Despite the name, the store carries far more than just diamond jewelry, and they have a huge selection of items under $100. This necklace certainly wasn't the only thing I found that fits my style, but the fact that it matches my beloved patchwork boots makes it extra special.

    Cropped tank: vintage
    Shirt: H&M
    Necklace: Ice.com
    Cords: Marlow
    Boots: Vintage

Post Title

Special


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/special.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List