Anniversary

    Today is the one year anniversary of my blog! A big thanks to all my readers, and especially my commenters. Your input is what makes this blog so fun and rewarding! And remember, to celebrate my blog's anniversary I'm running a contest, which you still have a few days to enter. I'm giving everyone through the end of the weekend, so get your entries in!

    I thought I'd celebrate the year by posting some of my favorite outfits from the last year, one from each month that I've been blogging:


































    It's interesting to see how much my photo quality has improved since I started my blog, not to mention how my hairstyle has morphed. I hope to continue to evolve the blog over the coming year, so feedback and suggestions are most welcome! Thanks again, everyone!

    xoxo Audi

Post Title

Anniversary


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/anniversary.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List