Memento Mori Redux

    It was downright HOT in San Francisco today; a rarity indeed. I figured I'd better take advantage of being able to bare my legs, since my fickle city might very well send this lovely spring weather packing in a few days. It was the first time my Memento Mori tattoo has seen the light of day since it was finished a few months ago. You might remember what it looked like without color; here is what it looks like now. It just barely peeks out of a dress like this, but when I sit down and cross my legs it's mostly visible, which is exactly how I intended it to be seen.

    I really wanted to wear a belt with this outfit, but I just didn't have the right one. I figured a wide belt would overwhelm the light colors, but I didn't have a thin one in the right color. In the end I decided that no belt was better than the wrong one, and added a little contrast with the layers of bronze necklaces.

    Keeping with the skull theme, I also wore my Betsey Johnson necklace and bracelet. One can never have too many skulls, really.

    Cardigan: Solemio
    Dress, skull jewelry: Betsey Johnson
    Bronze layered necklace: H&M
    Shoes: Azura

Post Title

Memento Mori Redux


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/memento-mori-redux.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List