HTML and YSL

    I bought this sheer 1970's dress from Etsy several weeks ago; the bell sleeves were pretty but too giant for me to be able to wear anything over the dress or even belt it, so I had the circumference taken in at my local tailor's. The dress still retains its vintage charm but is a little more modern this way and easier to work with.

    I'm trying out something new with my photos. I've had a couple of requests to make them larger, so I decided to give it a shot. As always the photos are clickable, but starting with this post you should be able to either scroll around the pop-up image or you can click it again to magnify it further. Unfortunately I'm not very savvy with web and html stuff, so I've been afraid to mess with the configuration that I know works. Let me know if it looks terrible.

    Dress: from Planet Claire Vintage
    Waistcoat: Last Kiss
    Tulle skirt: Noa Noa
    Socks: Sock Dreams
    Shoes: Seychelles, via Solestruck

    Over the weekend Sal, Mike and I went to the DeYoung Museum to see the Yves St. Laurent exhibit. Oddly enough, it was the poses of the mannequins that inspired me more than the actual garments:


    Now if only I had an outfit like this one...

Post Title

HTML and YSL


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/html-and-ysl.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List