Catch Up

    I'm playing catch-up today since I was lazy all weekend and never got around to posting Thursday's outfit. As you probably already guessed I had the fabulous McGraws, Sal and Mike, in town over the weekend, and between the shopping, the sightseeing, and the dining out we pretty much wore ourselves out every day and left very little time for anything else.

    I'll tell you more about our weekend later; for now I'll just get caught up since it's already almost 10 pm and I still have another post to do.

    Orange dress: Skunkfunk
    Blue dress: Forever 21
    Tights: Not sure; probably Cronert
    Shoes: John Fluevog

Post Title

Catch Up


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/catch-up.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List