Dyslexic

    This dress always makes me want to go swing dancing. And that makes me sort of sad because I strongly suspect that I'll never be able to swing dance, no matter how hard I might try. It's not that I can't dance, it's that I'm hopelessly uncoordinated when it comes to following a choreographed sequence. When everyone else is turning left, I'll be the loser going right. And yet, just look at those gams! -- they were made to swing, and tango and salsa. Alas, it is not meant to be. However, my legs do have the ability to look great in a short dress, so I console myself with the fact that anyone looking at me would never guess that I'm a completely dyslexic dancer.

    This gray dress is a 1940's reproduction and is a great base for layering because of the fitted bodice. I topped it with this lightweight cardigan since it was a little cooler today, and added waist definition with this wide elastic belt.

    *edited to add this close-up of the jewelry at the request of Sheila and Tina*

    Cardigan: H&M
    Dress, belt: Red Dress Shoppe
    Tights: Hue
    Shoes: Gabriella Rocha

Post Title

Dyslexic


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/dyslexic.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List