Etsy Shop is Open!

    I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend; we enjoyed some really wonderful sunny weather here in San Francisco, and I was incredibly productive with my hatmaking. So productive that I finally launched my Etsy shop! I still need to do a little work on the look of the shop's home page and add some more info to my profile section, but at least I've gotten it off the ground. The shop features lots of my handmade hats as well as belts, bags, and other accessories made by Mark. A few of the listed items are shown below; the hats are shown on my very photogenic 'model' Tina.

    Today's outfit:
    Dress: Target
    Cardigan: H&M
    Tights: Monsoon
    Shoes: Gabriella Rocha
    Scarf: a gift long ago
















Post Title

Etsy Shop is Open!


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/04/etsy-shop-is-open.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List