Unexpected

    I really love the vibrant and unexpected combination of purple and teal. With this outfit I decided to go for a colorblock effect, thus I used only solid-color pieces. The gray dress makes a nice neutral backdrop for the saturated colors and keeps them from sitting right next to each other. If it were a little cooler I could've added my cheeky peacock feather hat to strengthen the color combo, but spring isn't really a good time for thick felt hats, I'm afraid.

    This cardigan is really versatile with its long flowing wings that can be tied in any number of interesting configurations. It was a real workhorse when I was traveling in Paris and Iceland last year, though oddly enough I haven't worn it all that much since I've been back.

    Cardigan: S
    Dress: Red Dress Shoppe
    Leggings: Sock Dreams
    Boots: Fly London

Post Title

Unexpected


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/unexpected.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List