Standby

    I had an amazingly productive weekend, having spent most of the day Sunday down at Wayne's workshop, where he hosts an open lab once a month for his students. I'm working on some new hats for the shop, and potentially for another seller that I'll tell you about later if the opportunity pans out.

    This outfit was thown together in the morning before work, so it's pretty much a rework of this one. I find that when I'm pressed for time, I tend to gravitate towards the orange/navy combination, because I have a lot of items in those colors and have gotten really adept at putting combinations together with them. It's always good to have a standby core wardrobe with which you can put together outfits effortlessly. What are your go-to combinations when you're in a hurry?

    Striped top, skirt: Target
    Orange top: Tulle
    Scarf: Banana Republic
    Shoes: Azura

Post Title

Standby


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/standby.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List