Conference Wear

    I'm at a biotech conference in Seattle this week, and this is the first of 3 days' worth of conference wear (I photographed the outfits at home when I was packing -- how organized is that?). I decided to bring nothing but flat shoes, since I knew I'd probably be doing a fair amount of walking. Not only that, but I wanted to have a bit of variety in my footwear selections, and flats pack a lot more compactly than heels and boots.

    Ironically, since I was here over the weekend I spent a lot of time with my good friends Jess and Lisa, and of course the first thing we did was to go shopping and buy shoes. As impressively light as I packed to come here, I'll now have to check a bag on the way home because of the new pairs. Ah well, it was worth it -- no amount of fabulous online deals can beat shoe shopping in a real shoe store with your best girlfriends.

    Top: thrifted
    Belt: Red Dress Shoppe
    Skirt: Anthropologie
    Shoes: Bobbi Blu

Post Title

Conference Wear


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/conference-wear.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List