Versatile

    Who knew argyle was so versatile? Almost every time I've worn this little vest, I've paired it with another print. So far I've tried it with stripes, tartan, leopard print, plaid, and now an abstract floral. Inspired by Kasmira, I thought today I'd try my very first survey (hopefully the code will work and not screw up my post!) and ask you which of the pattern mixes you like best. Below are the other pattern mixes in which I've used this vest; vote for your favorite! Just in case the voting box doesn't work (I'm a little sceptical of it since it didn't show up in the preview pane), you can also vote by clicking this link.

    Today's outfit:
    Dress: Max Studio (thrifted)
    Vest: A. Byer
    Jacket: thrifted
    Belt: Anne Klein
    Shoes: Bobbi Blu









    From left to right:
    Cheeky (argyle with stripes)
    It's a Wrap (argyle with tartan)
    Wild Meets Mild (argyle with leopard print)
    Nerd Girl (argyle with plaid)
    Versatile (argyle with floral)



    Which argyle pattern mix is your favorite?
    Cheeky
    It's a Wrap
    Wild Meets Mild
    Nerd Girl
    Versatile
    pollcode.com free polls

Post Title

Versatile


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/versatile.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List