Five in One


    Oh, if only everything in my closet could be five garments in one. I'd only need to have, like, a hundred things! Check out this little flight suit carefully -- the arms come off, and the shorts come off, making it a full suit or a sleeveless one or a jacket or a vest. But the shorts can also be worn by themselves, for FIVE different options! The genius is astounding. I discovered this adorable suit at Five and Diamond a few months ago, and every time I stopped in I'd look at it and marvel at its adorableness. It wasn't until a couple of weekends ago that I actually got around to trying it on, and of course I was a goner once I did. The sales girl actually squealed when she saw how well it fit me. She's either truly genuine, or really, really good.

    Flight suit (I'm not sure that's what it's really called, but that's what it looks like to me, and I don't think the proper word actually exists.): Shawna Hoffman
    Shirt: Michael Stars
    Tights: Noa Noa
    Boots: Bata

Post Title

Five in One


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-in-one.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List