Suddenly Sheer

    Here's that old romper I turned into a dress awhile back, making an appearance here as a tunic. And here's that annoying skirt which, after the removal of the underneath layer, is now perfectly cling-free. The only problem with it now is that without the double layers it's downright see-through when I'm in direct light (though you can't tell here), which is why I chose the romper/dress to wear over it. The length of the dress allowed me to go without a slip, which otherwise I'd have needed under the suddenly sheer skirt.

    Interestingly, it felt sexier to wear a semi-sheer skirt underneath the dress, even though the amount of coverage was in fact greater. Revealing your shape through a sheer garment adds drama and sex appeal, even when the area of your body that you're revealing is an area you don't really need to cover anyway. Sheer clothing hides imperfections in the skin, all the normal lumps and bumps that us humans possess, and, if you're like me, the complete and utter lack of a tan.

    Cardigan: Max Studio
    Dress: Express (90's)
    Skirt: Sisley
    Shoes: John Fluevog

Post Title

Suddenly Sheer


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/05/suddenly-sheer.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List