Prom Queen


    Charlotte charged me with exhibiting my prom picture, per the instructions in this tag:

    The rules:
    ~ Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.
    ~ Don’t forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.
    ~ Grab the "Prom Queen" button and add to your post. Isn't the button adorable? Thank you Danielle, The Design Girl. You must check out her fabulous sale!
    ~ Copy and paste the rules to your blog.
    ~ Tag 5 others!

    Well Charlotte, you asked for it, you got it. In all its over-the-top lacey extravagance and ridiculous 80's makeup glory, here is my high school prom picture:


    The year was 1986 and I was a junior at Del Campo High in a suburb of Sacramento. I went to the prom with a friend who ran in the same circle of friends as I did. I have no idea where I got that dress, but I do know one thing: it had a hell of a lot of lace going on. Funny that, because I was never much of a girly-girl in high school. What prompted me to don that Stevie Nicks special I shall never, never know. My dress the next year was all black velvet and satin with a sexy plunging neckline and cutout back, but I couldn't find a photo from that dance. Anyway, this one's way funnier.

    I've seen quite a few of these things going around and don't want to re-tag anyone, so I'll just let you all share if you're game.

Post Title

Prom Queen


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/05/prom-queen.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List