Made of Stone

    Bloomers at work? Of course I'm wearing bloomers at work -- I mean, you knew it had to happen sooner or later, right? What other wacky clothing item could I try, having already sported an apron, a cheerleader top, and 70's pimpin' patchwork boots? What was really left for me to try to surprise my colleagues with? Bloomers, that's what. And true to form, nobody said a damn thing about them except my boss, who merely commented, "Cute outfit!" These people are made of stone, I tell you. Stone.

    The bloomers are from my new favorite store, Five and Diamond. And though they do push the boundaries a little, I think I managed to make them look pretty reasonable for the office by pairing them with the button-down shirt and flat shoes. They're a fun alternative to cropped pants, are the perfect weight for summertime, and are super comfy to boot.

    Striped shirt: Promod
    Black shirt: Max Studio
    Waistcoat: Promod
    Bloomers: Wild Card
    Shoes: Bobbi Brown

Post Title

Made of Stone


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/05/made-of-stone.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List