Obi

    Today I'm sporting one of the belts we've been selling in the Etsy shop. The belt maker in the team is actually Mark; I've been focusing mainly on the hats, although I'm cooking up a new reversible fabric obi style that will be making its debut shortly. This leather and jersey obi is great because it's lightweight and stretchy; plus the back of the leather is a suede finish so it sticks in place nicely and keeps everything positioned just so, even with multiple layers like in today's outfit.

    With rain making an appearance off and on and temperatures hovering on the cool side, I'm still keeping my arms and legs covered, but trying to wear lighter layers. Though the tights are full of fairly sizeable holes, somehow they added just enough warmth to be comfortable. The cardigan is a very lightweight mohair blend.

    Shirt, cardigan: La Redoute
    Belt: Audra Jean
    Skirt: thrifted
    Tights: got them ages ago in Copenhagen
    Shoes: Sofft

Post Title

Obi


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/05/obi.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List