Going South

    Mark and I are taking off for the weekend to head south for a weekend of wine tasting, beer tasting, and general fun with some friends. In my absence I thought I'd share a couple of outfit photos from a recent 80's night we attended at the Cat Club with our friend Tom.

    Those New Rock boots I'm wearing have about a 3 or 4-inch platform. They're not very easy to dance in (especially since they're actually Mark's and are a couple sizes too big), but they definitely fit the goth look I was going for. Ironically, I didn't even really need to use very much white makeup in order to achieve that corpse-like complexion. Tom really stole the show that night with his Adam Ant "Dandy Highwayman" outfit. I think the sideburns really make the look.

    I hope all my friends here in the US enjoy the long weekend. Happy Memorial Day everyone, and I'll see you next week!

Post Title

Going South


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/05/going-south.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List