thecalaverakid
Brief
Labels:
John Fluevog
,
red
,
teal
Since it's now the weekend and I'm no longer in blogging mode, I'll keep this post brief and just skip straight to the details...
Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: J. Crew
Belt: Anne Klein
Tights, socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: John Fluevog
Post Title
→
Brief
Post URL
→
http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/brief.html
Visit
thecalaverakid
for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
John Garfield with Frances Farmer
John Garfield as John Alexander - aka Johnny Blake - in drama "Flowing Gold" (1940) directed by Alfred E. Green Frances Farmer ...
Joseph Gordon Levitt's Bike Accident on the Set of Premium Rush
The original video is here Joe aka @hitRECordJoe's tweet, July 31: Wanna see a lot of my blood? 31 stitches today. #PremiumRush is gonna...
Jake Gyllenhaal shows off his beard while out for sushi lunch in Hollywood
Jake Gyllenhaal out for lunch with friends in Hollywood, on 4th January 2012 Jake Gyllenhaal showing off his 'Lumberjack Look' while...
Urban Active
Here's that other purple dress I was telling you about in my last post. It's from Athleta, a store I probably wouldn't have chec...
Jennifer Aniston will go wild in "Wanderlust"
"Hallelujah -- Jennifer Aniston is finally changing things up at last! After her most recent film, The Switch, flopped, we couldn’t hel...
Making it Count
I didn't do a TON of shopping while I was in Paris, but I made the shopping I did do really count. This gorgeous leather vest was an ins...
Noir fiction and modern femme fatales
Besides her role as adorable sister of Jake: Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal attending the premiere of "Mona Lisa Smile" (20...
Michael Cera & Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Scott Pilgrim (Teenage Dream) video
"It doesn’t matter if older critics like The Hollywood Reporter’s Kirk Honeycutt don’t get it, because they’re from a generation that’s...
Star Spangled Banner
I haven't worn this little jacket in ages because a button fell off long ago and I was too lazy to sew it back on. Today I finally got a...
Corset Top
I hope all my friends in the US had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. If you'd like to see a little of what I was up to, take a peek in t...
My Blog List
Trend Hairstyl
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(30)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
2010
(167)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(68)
►
July
(54)
►
March
(21)
▼
2009
(101)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(12)
Against The Rules
Popsicle Toes
Brief
Unbridled
Corporate T-Shirt Challenge
Dead Stock
Faux Wrap
Star Spangled Banner
A Brighter Shade of Teal
Cold Enough for a Jacket
Looks Like Candy
A Free Pair