A Free Pair

    This beautiful new pair of shoes arrived last week, courtesy of the lovely folks at Solestruck. When they offered me a free pair, I was of course intrigued, but when I started perusing their selection it quickly became apparent that choosing them was going to be quite a task. I ended up with a long list that ultimately got pared down to these. I think I made the right choice -- these adorable brogues by Seychelles fit perfectly and were really comfortable to wear, even with a lot of walking today.

    In my thorough investigation of the Solestruck site, I came across loads of great deals among their selection of sale items. The store carries many of my favorite brands such as Camper, Bronx, Steve Madden, and Mia, but in the end I'm glad I went with the Seychelles because it gave me an opportunity to try out a brand I didn't have any experience with before. Now that I know how comfy they are, I'll definitely be purchasing more Seychelles shoes, having seen many a cute style by them before.

    Acting on the advice of a number of my readers, I secured this wrap skirt with a kilt pin today, which definitely solved the problem of the skirt flying open in the wind. I'm still not quite satisfied with this skirt though, and I'm trying to think of ways to modify it to give it a more interesting and less conservative shape. I'm thinking of adding some sort of folds or pleats in the front to make the plaid hang at different angles. Hopefully the next time you see this skirt it will look less boring.

    Scarf: import store
    Sequin top: vintage
    Jacket: La Redoute
    Skirt: thrifted
    Tights: Falke
    Shoes: Seychelles

Post Title

A Free Pair


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/free-pair.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List