Cold Enough for a Jacket

    I have to confess that I don't really understand the notion of short-sleeved jackets from a functional standpoint. So your torso is cozy and warm, but your arms are freezing, because... well, because it's cold enough for a jacket, isn't it? This particular jacket, adorable as it is, usually leaves my poor arms in goosebumps all day while the rest of me is on the verge of sweating; hence I don't wear it very often. Today though, it was the perfect way to top off this contrasty outfit. I love how all the piping almost makes this look like a suit.

    Jacket: Kenzie
    Blouse: Caramel, via Red Dress Shoppe
    Belt: came with an F21 top
    Skirt: thrifted
    Shoes: BCBGirls

Post Title

Cold Enough for a Jacket


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/cold-enough-for-jacket.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List