A Brighter Shade of Teal

    I've had this cardigan for well over a year now and this is the first time I've worn it. I've tried; oh, believe me I've tried. For some reason it just hasn't quite worked in any combination until now, perhaps because it's a brighter shade of teal than anything else I own, which makes it tough to tie into an outfit. I'm glad I didn't give up in frustration and get rid of it, because I like the way it brings out the grass green in this beautiful (and as far as I can tell, unworn) J. Crew shirt that I found a couple weekends ago at Goodwill.

    Hat: Alternative Design Studio
    Shirt: J. Crew, thrifted
    Cardigan: Solemio
    Trousers: Anthropologie
    Shoes: Gabriella Rocha

Post Title

A Brighter Shade of Teal


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/brighter-shade-of-teal.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List