Shorts Suit


    I wore this outfit to the after-work welcome party that my new group took me out for. Which means I waited 3 whole days before hitting them with a shorts suit that shows off my tattooed arms. I'm sure no one cares; our VP, who I worked with at a previous job, only asked, "Are those new?" Biotech is certainly one of the least conservative of the professional fields.

    It occurs to me that I might update the look of this jacket by removing the cap sleeves and turning it into a vest. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? On the one hand the cap sleeves give me a little more shoulder width, which is flattering. On the other hand they're sort of puffy and only look good with just the right top. Would removing the sleeves make this piece more versatile, or is it cuter the way it is?

    Jacket: BCBG Max Azria
    Top: Max Studio
    Brooch: Trifari (vintage)
    Shorts: White House Black Market
    Shoes: Bettye Muller

Post Title

Shorts Suit


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2011/10/shorts-suit.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List