Janet



    Recently I had the honor of being featured by the fabulous Sarah Von on her blog Yes and Yes. If you haven't done so already, go check it out!

    Looking at these photos, which are now several weeks old, makes me realize how badly I need a haircut. Usually when I get my hair done I make my next appointment then and there, so as not to forget and let too much time slip by before the next cut and color. But for some reason the last time I forgot, and the other morning I realized that my hair has begun to look like Janet from Three's Company. Which was cute... in 1982.

    Not exactly the look I'm going for in 2011, though.


    Of course making the appointment has been on my to-do list for the last week and a half, but somehow I just haven't managed to remember to call during business hours. I'm hopeful that this is the week I'll actually make it happen.

    My aunt gave me this cute top, which has a panel of sequins that show subtly through a layer of sheer chiffon. I like how the soft neutral color looks contrasted against the black shrug.

    Top: Express
    Shrug: Cenit
    Necklace: from a glass shop in Venice
    Skirt: Noa Noa
    Leggings: Black Market Baby
    Boots: All Black

Post Title

Janet


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2011/10/janet.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List