Spirit



    I wore this to work on Halloween, so as to be in the Halloween spirit and still not have to deal with a costume. It was a good call, because pretty much no one downtown wore a costume, and also because this was way more comfortable. And yes, Halloween was almost a month ago and I'm just getting around to posting this now. It has just been that busy lately.

    If you're in the US, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend. I certainly did; we spent a lot of time relaxing for a change, and for Thanksgiving dinner Mark and I went to Harris's for some delicious steak. OK it wasn't exactly a traditional meal, but I've made up for it by spending the last couple of weeks warming up for International Pie For Breakfast Month with plenty of pumpkin pie. It's always Thanksgiving when there's pumpkin pie.


    Dress: Skunkfunk
    Tights: Sock Dreams
    Boots: Modern Vintage
    Necklace: Untamed Menagerie

Post Title

Spirit


Post URL

http://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2011/11/spirit.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List