New Incarnation

    These shoes arrived last week after I found them for a steal of a price on Amazon; they're by Fly London and are remarkably comfortable even though they're not broken in yet. I'd had my eye on them for awhile, but Fly London is a pricey brand and I was hoping to snag them once they went on sale. The timing couldn't have been better; I wanted to bring a few pairs of flats to this week's conference, and these arrived just in time to make the trip.

    The minidress is another old 90's romper that I had turned into a dress at my local tailor's. I never wore it all that much as a romper, which I guess is why it still looks like new. Why I didn't get rid of it years ago is a mystery, but I'm glad I didn't because I think it's much cuter, and much more wearable, in this new incarnation. It's short enough that I'm not really comfortable wearing it alone, which is why I decided to layer the tulle skirt underneath. This is a fun way to give minidresses a completely different look, since the skirt gives the outfit a long, lean, 1920's flair.

    Shrug: Noa Noa
    Minidress: vintage 90's
    Skirt: Noa Noa
    Shoes: Fly London

Post Title

New Incarnation


Post URL

https://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-incarnation.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List