Urban Active


    Here's that other purple dress I was telling you about in my last post. It's from Athleta, a store I probably wouldn't have checked out if it weren't for the fact that Sal has put together so many cute outfits with their stuff. With a name like Athleta I'd have thought they carried strictly athletic clothes, but it turns out they make all sorts of clothes I would categorize as urban active, which is exactly what I need to accommodate my long walks to and from work.

    The dress is comfortable and breathable, machine washable, and the quality is great. I took this dress with me on my recent international trip, and it was just perfect for travel.

    Shown here are two different outfits with the dress; the second photo has a lot of glare from the sun but I included it to show you what the upper wrap portion looks like.

    Dress: Athleta
    Jacket: Shawna Hoffman
    Belt: thrifted
    Boots: Brako

Post Title

Urban Active


Post URL

https://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2012/01/urban-active.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List