Looks Like Candy

    I thought it was high time that Georgie made another appearance on the blog, especially since she just had a bath last night and is looking particularly fetching. As you can see she likes to lick clothing; usually it's shoes or your pant leg, but since my belt was all she could reach today I guess it was an acceptable substitute. That Georgie has some interesting habits, to be sure.

    My jewelry and shoes all look like candy today, with the bright colors and shiny finishes. The enamel necklace was a gift from Jess and is 2-sided; the larger circle has navy blue on one side and red on the other, while the smaller circle is yellow and orange. I love getting a gift that shows just how well someone knows your taste; this was one of those gifts. The turkey vulture necklace is from Seattle but I now can't remember the name of the designer (it might actually be the same as the enamel necklace, but I can't be sure). The earrings are made of red coral; Mark bought them for me during our Christmas trip to the Yucatan. Normally I'm not a huge fan of anything with hearts on it, but I instantly fell in love with the deep red color and asymmetrical curves of these.

    Shirt/dress: Thrifted
    Gray shirt: H&M
    Obi belt: Sunhee Moon
    Skirt: ??
    Tights: Hue
    Shoes: Camper
    Enamel Necklace: Orange Peel Enamel

Post Title

Looks Like Candy


Post URL

https://thecalaverakid.blogspot.com/2009/03/looks-like-candy.html


Visit thecalaverakid for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List